General Terms and Conditions (“GTC”) of Hotel Nad Královnou, Nad Kamínkou 1562, Praha
Article 1 – General provisions
- These GTCs shall apply to all contractual relationships relating to the rendition of services in Hotel Nad Královnou, above all accommodation, created between the order party of these services (hereinafter "Customer") and the practitioner of Hotel Nad Královnou, which is Jaromír Liška, CRN: 15870651, based in K Potokům 136, 25203 Řitka (hereinafter "Provider").
- To effectuality of these GTCs will be enough, if they are referred in offer and in acceptance of offer, in order, in written contract, in the contractual or pre-contractual documentation confirmed by both parties, or in the mutual communication of the parties before the conclusion of the contract.
- In the event of a conflict between the GTC and the explicit arrangements of the parties in the contract, confirmed order or confirmed offer takes precedence differing explicit arrangements.
Article 2 – A conclusion of the contract
The Agreement between the Provider and the Order party (hereinafter "Agreement") is concluded:
- by completing the booking form via the online booking and payment system on the website of Hotel Nad Královnou (hereinafter "online reservation system") and confirming this order by the Provider or
- by confirmation of the written or email order of the Customer by the Provider or
- by confirmation of the written or email order of the Provider by the Customer or
- by signing a written contract.
- The informations contained in the Provider's service specifications, prospectuses, and on his website does not represent a binding proposal for the conclusion of a contract. The Provider reserves the right to unilaterally modify or specify the specific terms of their offer before a conclusion of the contract.
Article 3 - Price and payment terms
- If the price is not agreed in the contract, the price stated on the website of the Provider www.nadkralovnou.cz at the time of conclusion of the Contract shall be valid.
- The Provider is authorized to require after the creation of the contract an advance for ordered (reserved) services, up to the agreed price.
- The supplement of price is entitled to require already at the beginning of the use of the ordered services.
- The customer is bound to pay the advance and the price supplement on the basis of the invoice issued by the provider and the due date stated therein.
- In case of the conclusion of the contract via the online booking system, the customer is obliged to make a payment through this online reservation system before sending the order or to guarantee the reservation by a credit card, by entering the number, the validity period and the name of the holder. The provider is appropriate to pre-authorize the amount on the customer's payment card. In the case of supply an invalid card or cart with insufficient balance to cover the reservation, the provider has right to back out from the contract.
- In case of delay of the order party with payment of an advance or supplement, the Provider shall be entitled to a contractual penalty of 0,05% of the amount due for each day of delay and the right to back out from the Contract.
- The Provider is entitled to use any payment by the Customer to pay any outstanding claim against the Customer.
- All payments will be made in the currency specified in the Agreement, otherwise in CZK. Payments in other currency will be converted to prices in CZK at the current exchange rate set by the ČNB on the day the payment is made.
Article 4 - Cancellation Policy
- The parties agree that the Client may cancel (back out) the Contract unilaterally, by written or electronic notice to the Provider under the conditions below. Back out from the contract is possible even if the Customer has already paid the price or has in part draw the services of the Provider.
In case of termination of the Contract under paragraph 1.4. the Client is obliged to pay to the Provider the severance fee (hereinafter “cancelation fee”), which shall be determined from the price of all services ordered under the Contract (hereinafter “cancellation amount”), as follows:
- in case of termination within 7 days before to the agreed first day of services is not charged any cancellation fees
- in case of termination within less than 7 days before to the agreed first day of services or on the day of service, the cancellation fee will be 100% of the sum.
- when paying in advance using the option marked as “no refundable” or a endorsement of similar meaning, the cancellation fee will always be 100% of the sum.
- The Customer is obliged to pay a cancellation fee based on an invoice issued by the Provider and within the due date specified in the invoice. Alternatively, will be taken from the credit card.
- In case of delay of the Client with payment of a cancellation fee, the Provider shall be entitled to a contractual penalty of 0,05% of the amount due for each day of delay.
- The contract expires with the delivery of the withdrawal. The cancellation of the contract does not affect the obligation to pay the contractual penalty, the damages and the cancellation fee.
- In case that the Client nonappearance to make use of the Contract pursuant to the Contract or doesn't fully use it without canceling the Contract in accordance with the preceding paragraphs, the Contract shall remains and the Client shall pay the whole agreed price. In this case, the Provider isn't bounden to provide the service in substitute terms.
Article 5 - Rights and obligations of the parties
- Any delay by the Customer will eliminate the Provider's delay in the provision of services.
- The client is bounded to know in advance the nature, process and content of the individual services and procedures as well as their purpose and effect on their health and the organism and their potential health risks.
- The Client is obliged to act to avoid damage to the health or property of the Provider and other clients or to their excessive harassment by inappropriate behavior or noise. The same applies to other people sharing a room with the Customer.
- In the event of a gross breach of the Client's duties under the Agreement, including the GTC, the Provider is qualified to terminate the Client's stay by written or oral disengagement from the Contract. In this case, the Customer is not entitled to a refund or a proportional part of the price and is obliged to pay the price according to the Contract.
Article 6 – Final Provisions
- Both parties are authorized to make all written announcements, appeals or legal acts it in writing or electronic communication to the addresses and contacts mentioned in the contract.
- The payment of contractual penalties in accordance with these GTCs doesn't affects the Provider's rights to indemnity.
- All disputes incurred in context with the negotiation and conclusion of the Contract, or with rights and obligations arising from the Agreement, shall be tacked under the Czech law whereas for these disputes, the parties negotiate the jurisdiction of the Czech courts and the local jurisdiction of the general court of the Provider peculiarly instance court superior to him.
- Variances from these GTCs are only possible based on a written agreement. These Terms and Conditions substitutes any previously issued conditions.
In Prague on 1.10. 2018